Green Bean Salad Recipe
Ensalada de Judias Verdes
If like me you enjoy eating salad but are always looking for different types then try this green bean salad recipe. It is very straightforward and very tasty.
Green Bean Salad Ingredients
- 400g of green beans topped and tailed and cut into mouth sized pieces
- 1 medium potato peeled and cut into small pieces (approx 150-200g)
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
For the dressing
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic very finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 hard boiled eggs sliced
You can make the salad dressing while you wait by mixing together the oil, vinegar and garlic and season with some salt and pepper.
Drain and rinse the beans and the potatoes in cold water to cool them down. Mix them together in a shallow bowl and scatter the chopped onions over them. Pour the salad dressing over it all and then put the sliced eggs on top.
Chill before serving.